Our first Literary Lunch at the Falcondale Hotel, Lampeter. 12.00 for 12.30pm.
We are delighted to welcome author Matthew Hall, barrister, award-winning screenwriter and crime novelist. His drama, ‘Keeping Faith’ is showing on BBC TV during this summer.
His character, coroner Jenny Cooper, has questioned and solved her way through seven, gripping novels.
As well as a skilled crime writer, Matthew is a superb speaker, with a love of bee-keeping, boxing, trail-running and trees.
Not a CANTM event to miss, especially as there will be books to buy!
Cost: £26.00 for Lunch and coffee, Menu choices included.
Closing Date: Friday 13th September.
In lieu of his fee Matthew has nominated Cancer Research as his chosen Charity and there will be a collection to support their
You can download the booking form: here
- Chicken Breast with fondant potato, braised sweet cabbage and jus.
- Pan fired Salmon with crushed potatoes, fennel and spinach velouté.
- Beetroot Risotto with Goats Cheese and Watercress
- Fruit Salad
- Orange Posset with orange salad
- Syrup sponge with crème anglais
Tea or Coffee